Mundus Novus is a story about friendships and space travel. I started it because my friends wanted me to and because I’d been itching to write a space story. The characters are based off of my friends and their various qualities and interactions.
It’s not a serious story, not at all, it’s mostly a joke and it’s just for fun, which is why the writing is so bad and the editing is minimal at best. It’s not meant to be polished. If anything it’s a first draft of something silly. That’s it, that’s all it is ever going to be.
Living on the ARC, learning in it, working on it, was the only life they knew. A quick transport assignment is soon blown out of proportion as three young heroes find themselves in a world they don’t quite understand.Books and training don’t teach you what it really means to survive in the galaxy.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: The Beginning
- Were they ready for this?
- We would have to wait for the girl.
- We don’t have a lot of options.
- They were at a standstill.
Chapter 2: Ship Affairs
- Which way to the fucking shield core?
- You keep watch of these girls for me alright? They could use big strong men like yourselves looking after them.
- Wait, kinda? How do you kinda fly a ship?
- Damn right you’re not
- Blood thumped in her ears as fear began to take over
- You know, I wouldn’t do that if I were you.